Vineet is a Managing Director at Berkery Noyes with 15+ years of investment banking and corporate finance experience. He focuses primarily on Media and Technology M&A transactions. Vineet has significant experience from leading bulge bracket firms and mid-market boutiques. He is well-versed in transaction structuring, execution and board-level communications, having completed deals with an aggregate total value over $40 billion. Vineet brings a global perspective having worked in the US, London, Middle East and Asia.
Representative transactions completed by Vineet include:
- Fosina Marketing Group to Digital Media Solutions (DMS)
- Stone Temple Consulting to Perficient, Inc.
- Lebhar-Friedman’s media, digital, and event assets to EnsembleIQ
- Real Magnet to Higher Logic
- MaxBounty to a Large Strategic Family Office
- HousingWire to Riomar Capital
- TNS to WPP
- TNS on its announced acquisition of GfK
- iHeartMedia’s investment in Unified Social, a digital media company
- EMAP to Apax Partners
- Secondary offering for Prime Focus
- IPO of Vonage Communication
- PVR Cinemas acquisition of Cinemax
- Omnitech Infosolutions on its acquisition of Avensus
- August Technologies to Rudolph Technology
- Visual Networks to Danaher
- Secondary offering of Level 3 Communications
- Sabah to ATV
- Almaria acquisition of Hail: first public-to-public company merger in Saudi Arabia
- IPO of Careerpoint
Prior to joining Berkery Noyes, Vineet was a founding member at CyndX Advisors, an investment and advisory firm focused on digital media, internet and technology. He was formerly a Vice President in the Telecom, Media and Technology investment banking group at Deutsche Bank and Vice President at Citigroup M&A.
In 2017, Vineet was selected as a winner of The M&A Advisor’s 40 Under 40 Award, a highly competitive distinction bestowed upon accomplished leaders in the investment banking community. He is also an avid squash player and was the former US National Champion. Vineet serves as the Chairman of the Board for the non-profit Khelshala, a charitable organization committed to enhancing the future of under-privileged children in India. He focuses on numerous philanthropic initiatives, including sitting on the advisory board of StreetSquash, an inner-city development program for underprivileged children in Harlem in New York.
Vineet holds a BBA from Franklin & Marshall College and an MBA from University of Chicago Booth School of Business.