Peter specializes in Financial Technology & Services. He joined Berkery Noyes in 1995 and has managed more than 100 sell-side and buy-side transactions in the financial technology and business information segments.
Notable transactions completed by Peter include:
- HighWire’s sale to MPS Limited
- UNSILO’s sale to Cactus Communications
- Aries Systems’ sale to Elsevier
- Bepress’ sale to Elsevier
- Securities Training Corporation, which received an investment from The Colibri Group
- True Potential, which received a growth equity investment from FTV Capital
- Asentinel’s sale to Marlin Equity Partners
- ILSC Education Group’s recapitalization with Quad Partners
- HiSoftware’s sale to Cryptzone, a portfolio company of Medina Capital
- GMI Ratings’ sale to MSCI
- The Roberts Group’s strategic investment from Polaris Ventures
- Euromoney’s sale of MIS Training Institute to Boathouse Capital Partners
- G2 Web Services’ investment partnership with Primus Capital
- PredictiveMetrics’ sale to SunGard
- Tradeware Global’s sale to SS&C Technologies Inc.
- Dydacomp’s sale to Milestone Partners
- Hayden-McNeil Publishing’s sale to Macmillan Publishers Ltd.
- Discovery Cracker Product’s sale to CT Summation, a Wolters Kluwer Business
- Asset Control’s sale to Fidelity Ventures
- NameProtect’s sale to Corporation Service Company
- The sale of Endeavor Information Systems Inc., a division of Reed Elsevier, to Francisco Partners
- Sheshunoff Information Services’ sale to Alex Information and Highline Data
- Pearson’s divestiture of the Forum Corporation to the Institute for International Research
- Thomson Corporation’s divestiture of Institutional Shareholder Services to Proxy Monitor
- Thomson Financial Insurance Solutions’ sale to Fitch Ratings
- The West Group’s sale of Information America to DBT Online
Peter holds a BA from Syracuse University and an MBA from New York University.