Over the past few months, we have received countless questions from business owners who are wondering how the pandemic might affect the overall M&A market and the potential impact on their companies. Martin Magida, Managing Director at Berkery Noyes, recently recorded a webinar on the current state of M&A activity. Some of the topics covered include:
- How has COVID-19 impacted middle-market M&A?
- How have multiples been affected?
- What are buyers saying about their appetite to do deals?
- How long will this disruption in the market likely last?
- Should I consider a dividend recapitalization?
- What is your perspective on the future for M&A activity?