Jeff is a Managing Director at Berkery Noyes. He specializes in advising technology, information and services solutions providers in two related markets: healthcare and life sciences, and also STM publishing and software. Some of Jeff’s recent transactions include:
- Aries Systems’ sale to Elsevier;
- Bepress’ sale to Elsevier;
- Heartbeat Experts’ sale to Truven Health Analytics;
- Strata Decision Technology’s sale to Veronis Suhler Stevenson (VSS);
- PredictiveMetrics’ sale to SunGard;
- Image Solutions, Inc.’s (ISI) sale to Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC);
- Relsys International’s sale to Oracle Corporation;
- Arlington Medical Resources’ sale to Decision Resources/ Providence Equity;
- Lawrence Erlbaum Publishers sale to Informa; and
- Conceptis Technologies’ sale to WebMD Health.
In addition, Jeff is the former President and CEO of Lippincott Williams and Wilkins, the international medical and pharmaceutical publisher, and a Wolters Kluwer company. Prior to Lippincott, Jeff was President of Kluwer Academic Publishers, the science publisher headquartered in the Netherlands. He is a graduate of Duke University and the University of Wisconsin.