Berkery, Noyes & Co., LLC is an investment bank with a technological advantage. Our research department, which utilizes a proprietary classification system, tracks mergers and acquisitions and organizes every transaction into specific industries and segments.
With this insight, we are able to produce eight widely cited trend reports each quarter. Although Berkery Noyes supplies its clients with much more in-depth research and analysis, these reports nonetheless give a valuable overview of current market conditions.
The evidence of our technological advantage is as follows:
- Berkery Noyes’ internal database contains information on over 250,000 companies and C-level executives. We keep detailed records of each company we communicate with and are in touch with many of the largest industry players on a regular basis.
- All of this collective wisdom has been aggregated over several decades and allows us to formulate comprehensive buyer intelligence. We are thus able to find non-traditional buyers, including those that may have been overlooked by other firms.
- The acquisition data we have compiled has bolstered the firm’s reputation as a thought leader in the information industry, as well as in our associated vertical markets.
- As an example of “thought leadership,” several of our managing directors have recently authored byline articles that have been featured in many notable publications.
- Berkery Noyes’ proprietary distancing algorithms help generate a Monthly M&A Review and an Information Industry Weekly Report, which is made available to current and prospective clients.
- Our business development team is well trained in data and web analytics. These staffers, who are focused on long-term relationship building, are continuously identifying and speaking with budding entrepreneurs and established industry leaders alike.