Rajat Bangar is a Managing Director at Berkery Noyes specializing in the education and related technology industries, including early childhood, preK-12, higher education, accelerated learning and multi-site education services. He has 14+ years of investment banking experience across a diverse set of sellside and buyside assignments encompassing various transaction structures. Rajat has advised on more than 35 transactions during his career with an aggregate value in excess of $25 billion.
Representative transactions completed by Rajat include:
- Gryphon Investors acquisition of LEARN Behavioral
- Proud Moments sale to Audax Group
- Aries Systems sale to Elsevier
- CARD sale to Blackstone
- ALP sale to FFL Partners
- Apax Partners and OMERS Capital Partners acquisition of the higher education, career learning, and library reference assets of Thomson Learning
- CT Summation’s (Wolters Kluwer) merger with AccessData
- Dun & Bradstreet and Great Hill Partners formation of Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp;
- NCR’s preferred investment from Blackstone
- NCR’s entertainment business sale to Redbox / Coinstar
- NCR’s acquisition of Radiant Systems
- Tele Atlas sale to TomTom
- ProtoStar’s private placement led by VantagePoint Venture Partners, NEA and RedShift Ventures
- Tele Atlas follow-on offering and listing on the Eurolist Exchange of EuroNext Amsterdam
Prior to joining Berkery Noyes, Rajat was at Atlas Advisors, LLC, an independent investment banking boutique where he focused primarily in the education, technology, and consumer products sectors and was instrumental in expanding the firm’s international presence, leading the set up of the India office.
Rajat holds a BSBA from Northeastern University and an MBA from Columbia Business School.