Marc is a Managing Director at Berkery Noyes with 15+ years of investment banking experience. He is a career investment banker focused on technology, marketing, and media transactions (“TMM”).
Marc has spent nearly his entire career focused on a diverse range of M&A and capital raising transactions and helping management teams and shareholders realize significant transaction value. Throughout his career, he has completed dozens of transactions across North America and Europe, while also overseeing transaction diligence efforts across the deal process, enabling management and clients to focus on running their businesses. Marc was previously at Petsky Prunier for 12 years and began his career as an Analyst at Coady Diemar Partners, where he focused on an array of industries.
Marc holds a B.S. in Finance and Marketing from Fisher College of Business of The Ohio State University, where he graduated Summa Cum Laude. He is series 7 & 63 licensed.
Representative transactions completed by Marc include:
- MediaAlpha’s significant minority investment from Insignia Capital
- Sale of Cluep to Impact Group
- Sale of Zorch International to Satori Capital
- Sale of Katch’s auto insurance, home insurance, mortgage, and technology assets to QuinStreet
- List Partners’ significant investment from Northlane Capital Partners
- Carlton Group’s investment from H.I.G. Growth Partners
- Sale of Katch’s over 65 health insurance and life insurance customer acquisition business, including Healthplans.com, to MediaAlpha
- Advised one of the the leading consumer-facing VPN companies on its financing from a top debt focused growth funds
- Sale of Simpli.fi to GTCR
- Sale of Ansira, by KRG Capital Partners, to Advent International
- Sale of Clarus Commerce, including freeshipping.com, by Norwest Venture Partners to Trivergance, Falcon Investment Advisors, and Landon Capital Partners
- Sale of CineSport to OneUp Sports
- Sale of Envelopes.com to TZP Growth Partners
- Manifest Digital’s acquisition of SocialKaty
- Simpli.fi’s $16MM Series B growth investment led by Frontier Capital
- Sale of River North’s Marketing Drive and WELD Media subsidiaries to Match Marketing Group
- Sale of avVenta Worldwide to Accenture
- LifeStreet Media’s $66MM investment from Nautic Partners
- Sale of AdCloud GmbH to Deutsche Post AG
- Merger of Outcast Media with PumpTop TV and Health Club Media Network
- Sale of Group DCA to PDI
- MediMedia’s acquisition of Phoenix Marketing
- Refinancing of Story Worldwide’s Debt Facilities
- Sale of Hydra to Adknowledge
- Divestiture of Carlson Marketing, by Carlson Companies, Inc., to Aimia (fka Groupe Aeroplan)
- Advised OwnEnergy on its private placement of Series A preferred equity
- Served as exclusive financial advisor to GVA Williams in its sale of a majority equity interest to FirstService Corporation
- Advised PVT Solar on its private placement of equity to Khosla Ventures and its syndicate of investors
- Acted as exclusive financial advisor to ORTHOsoft in its ultimate sale to Zimmer Holdings
- Provided a Fairness Opinion to ORTHOsoft in its sale to Zimmer Holdings
- Advised Ice Energy on its various private placements from Goldman Sachs and a syndicate of investors
- Advised SPC (Sorbent Products Company) on its sale to Brady Corporation
- Advised Mesa International on its sale to a group of private investors
- Advised Vectrix on its various private placements of convertible notes with warrants to a group of private investors
* Marc Flor participated in some of the listed transactions prior to joining Berkery Noyes.
* Marc Flor ran some of the listed transactions prior to joining Berkery Noyes.