Jason is a Managing Director at Berkery Noyes with 16 years of experience and focuses primarily in the Consumer Software sector. Within Consumer Software, Jason’s transaction experience includes: FinTech, EdTech, Healthcare Technology, Mobile and E-Commerce.
Jason has worked on several notable transactions, including:
- Sale of Independent Settlement Services (consumer appraisal management company) to Radian Group Inc.
- Sale of Class Appraisal, LLC (consumer appraisal management company) to Narrow Gauge Capital
- Sale of eSchoolData (data management solutions) to IO Education
- Investment in Rubicon (curriculum design/instructional decision-making solutions) from Quad Partners
- Represented Service1st (consumer appraisal management company) on their sale to ReQuire Holdings, a portfolio company of L2 Capital
- Sale of LoyaltyExpress (consumer marketing automation and CRM solutions for mortgage companies and banks) to New Capital Partners
- Sale of Extension Healthcare to Vocera Communications (NYSE: VCRA)
- Sale of Learn It Systems, a portfolio company of Milestone Partners to LLR Partners
- Sale of Revo from Oakley (Luxottica Group (BIT: LUX)) to Sequential Brands (NASDAQ: SQBG)
- Represented Kenneth Cole on its debt and equity restructuring with existing lenders, board members, and their ongoing equity interests
- Justice Holdings Ltd. (Bill Ackman of Pershing Square, Martin Franklin of Jarden Corp. (n.k.a. Newell Brands (NYSE: NWL) and Nicolas Berggruen of Berggruen Holdings) on its $8.1BN acquisition of Burger King Worldwide (TSE: QSP.UN)
- Liberty Acquisition Holdings on its $8BN acquisition of Grupo Prisa (BME: PRS)
Accolades and Awards
- M&A Advisor “40 under 40” Award, a highly competitive distinction bestowed upon accomplished leaders in the investment banking community (2014)
- ACG Champion’s Awards – Consumer & Retail Deal of the Year Over $200M (2013)
- M&A Advisor Deal of the Year (2012)
- M&A Advisor Magnus and Turnaround Deal of the Year (2011)
Jason began his career as an Investment Banking Analyst at Bear Stearns after having completed two summers at the former Bulge Bracket Firm, one of which was in the highly competitive Summer Analyst Investment Banking Program. Jason received a BBA from the George Washington University with a major in Finance.
Transactions completed by Jason include: