Sameer has nearly 15 years of M&A experience and has successfully closed dozens of transactions for multi-national corporations, financial sponsors, and private business owners. He focuses on business software and services, emphasizing the talent/human capital sector. Previously, Sameer was both an advisor with Crowe Capital Markets and principal investor with Avondale Strategic Partners.
Some recent sample transactions include:
- Teachers-Teachers’ sale to Frontline Education;
- Renovus Capital Partners’ investment in Red Nucleus;
- Chalkable’s sale to PowerSchool, a portfolio company of Vista Equity;
- M2S, a portfolio company of Altaris Capital, sale to Medstreaming;
- Project Management Academy’s receipt of an investment from by Leeds Equity Partners
- Pearson plc’s sale of Family Education Network (FEN) to Sandbox Partners
Sameer holds a BS with High Distinction in Finance, Accounting, and Economics from the Kelley School of Business at Indiana University and an MBA from the NYU Stern School of Business.