Vineet is a Managing Director at Berkery Noyes with 15+ years of investment banking and corporate finance experience. He focuses primarily on Telecom, Media and Technology M&A transactions. Vineet has significant experience from leading bulge bracket firms and mid-market boutiques. He is well-versed in transaction structuring, execution and board-level communications, having completed deals with an aggregate total value over $40 billion. Vineet brings a global perspective having worked in the US, London, Middle East and Asia.
Representative transactions completed by Vineet include:
- Stone Temple Consulting to Perficient, Inc.;
- Lebhar-Friedman’s media, digital, and event assets to EnsembleIQ;
- Real Magnet to Higher Logic;
- HousingWire to Riomar Capital;
- TNS to WPP;
- TNS on its announced acquisition of GfK;
- iHeartMedia’s investment in Unified Social, a digital media company;
- EMAP to Apax Partners;
- Secondary offering for Prime Focus;
- Led managed IPO of Vonage Communication;
- PVR Cinemas acquisition of Cinemax;
- Omnitech Infosolutions on its acquisition of Avensus;
- August Technologies to Rudolph Technology;
- Visual Networks to Danaher;
- Secondary offering of Level 3 Communications;
- Sabah to ATV;
- Almaria acquisition of Hail: first public-to-public company merger in Saudi Arabia;
- Led managed IPO of Careerpoint;
Prior to joining Berkery Noyes, Vineet was a founding member at CyndX Advisors, an investment and advisory firm focused on digital media, internet and technology. He was formerly a Vice President in the Telecom, Media and Technology investment banking group at Deutsche Bank and Vice President at Citigroup M&A.
Vineet is an avid squash player and was the former US National Champion. In 2017, Vineet was selected as a winner of The M&A Advisor’s 40 Under 40 Award, a highly competitive distinction bestowed upon accomplished leaders in the investment banking community.
Vineet holds a BBA from Franklin & Marshall College and an MBA from University of Chicago Booth School of Business.